Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bring it on 2012...

For those of you who know me, you'll know that 2011 was one of the most difficult years thus far. Despite the difficulties that came, I have so many things to celebrate that have brought me to where I am this year. I have the best friends anyone could ask for. Road trips to the beach, long chats on the deck on a summer night, hot tub excursions, random dance parties in the living room, getting primped for nights out, shopping dates, coffee dates, Verbeek fire drills, 5K's with my dad, driving my brother to the church on his wedding day, and so so so many other things have defined 2011. It's been a rough by great year and I honestly cannot wait to see what 2012 has in store. I'll be a senior in 2012, my niece is turning 5, my brother will be coming home, I'll be starting work in the medical field, and who knows what else! New years brings new opportunities, new beginnings, and new experiences. So, bring it on 2012...bring it on.

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!!
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment